Wednesday, September 06, 2006

Lissa Walker, AKA Natalie Portman, Copywriter

9 September 2006

What do you do when a client confuses you with Natalie Portman?

I never thought I would be asking myself that question. But last week, a new client happened upon this blog. Having never met me, he saw the Natalie Portman photo (below), didn't realize it was a joke, and thought he had hired the sexiest copywriter on Earth.

Poor guy. I couldn't understand why he was being so god damned nice to me. Then it all became hilariously clear.

Anyhoo.

I hooked up a possible love connection between the client (who turned out to possibly be Adonis himself) and one of my many Hottie-Mchothot girlfriends. They're "e-mailing." We'll see what happens.

Yes, another value-added service from the folks at Walker Copywriting.

Lissa Walker
Copywriter
Los Angeles, CA
www.walkercopywriting.com

No comments: